понеделник, 12 март 2012 г.

With love for you - TSTR105 and DS42

Hello again and again today!
I'm done with my card for The Shabby Tea Room and I want to share it with you. (if you can't see it - mine dry embossing is on the butterfly - I embossed it with my polka dots embossing mat). I'm happy I had a chance to make cards for Monday's challenges in my list. I used Deconstructed sketch #42 for this card. The papers are digi. I cutted one circkle from white cardbase and distressed it a little bit with Vintage photo distress ink and Versa color mini - Pink. Than I stamped leaves and flowers on it with same inks. I also cutted out two flowers from Marianne D and glued them around my circle. The sentiment is handwritten and it means 'With love for you!' The laces are from my stash. I'm entering this card in Двете елши. Their theme this month is Wings, Birds, Cages, Birdcages, Music and Notes. 
I'm off now to finish with the cleaning of my room. Than if I'm not very tired I'm planning to do some pilates. And after all this I have to make spaghetti and will sit down at the couch and watch 'Bulgaria got talen'. And of course, if I could find some time between all of my task for tonight, I'll make another card and will stop by to share it with you. But if not - I'm wishing you a very very pleasant Monday night!
Hugs!
P.S. I almost forgot to tell you that The Shabby Tea Room is turning 2 today! This blog is one of my favourites places in internet and I want to tell it 'Happy birthday' and to thank for all of the amazing challenges it gives to us! I also want to thank for the inspirational DT work - girls, you are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I'm sending you a bunch of hugs and best wishes! 






2 коментара:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card in the Tea Room for our colors PLUS dry embossing challenge this week :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Gorgeous card ~~!! Thank you for sharing your adorable this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!