понеделник, 19 март 2012 г.

Go Green - CCH

Hello again!
I'm here again with my project for The Crazy challenge. We have a very appropriate theme this week - it's 'Go Green'. You can interpretate it as you want - use the color, recycle sometning or anything else that match the theme. 
I decided to recycle one box I have for a while.
Our sponsor is Sassy Studios. I used this super cute skate girl image and colored it with my pencils. DP is from K&Co. I also cutted four edges from Marianne design and added them around the image. I don't know if you can see this but under the image I added one gorgeous net I bought a few months ago.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!