събота, 10 март 2012 г.

Spring Colors - 2SC

Hello!
And 'Wellcome' to another fun week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog! This time we're challenging you to make a card or other project using Spring colors. I decided to use Patels on my card - baby pink, blue and green. The sweet image is from our sponsor this week - Inked Treasures and is called Easter Egg Ellie. This week we have two sponcors again. The other is Digi Doodle Shop
For my card I used papers from K&Co. The foily frame is made with one of my Marianne die-cuttings. I love to experiment with punches and die-cuttings. Do you? I added some glitter around the edges of my card.

Here is a close up of the image. It's colored with pencils.

When the card was almost ready and it's just left to put the image on, Simeon saw it and says 'What a lovely baby card'. I throw it a second look and thought he was right. That's why I decided to reproduce it again - just the way it is, changing only the image with the sentiment - 'Cute Little Baby'.  I added a white ribbon, too. The buttons are from my stash. I bought thousands of buttons a few months ago but I use them rarely. Actually, nomatter how often I use buttons, I have so much of them that I could open a store. 




For both of my cards I used Verve's first March sketch.  
Challenges:
Our Creative Corner - Tic-Tac-Toe (blue, ribbon, glitter)


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!