събота, 10 март 2012 г.

Spring Colors - 2SC

Hello!
And 'Wellcome' to another fun week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog! This time we're challenging you to make a card or other project using Spring colors. I decided to use Patels on my card - baby pink, blue and green. The sweet image is from our sponsor this week - Inked Treasures and is called Easter Egg Ellie. This week we have two sponcors again. The other is Digi Doodle Shop
For my card I used papers from K&Co. The foily frame is made with one of my Marianne die-cuttings. I love to experiment with punches and die-cuttings. Do you? I added some glitter around the edges of my card.

Here is a close up of the image. It's colored with pencils.

When the card was almost ready and it's just left to put the image on, Simeon saw it and says 'What a lovely baby card'. I throw it a second look and thought he was right. That's why I decided to reproduce it again - just the way it is, changing only the image with the sentiment - 'Cute Little Baby'.  I added a white ribbon, too. The buttons are from my stash. I bought thousands of buttons a few months ago but I use them rarely. Actually, nomatter how often I use buttons, I have so much of them that I could open a store. 




For both of my cards I used Verve's first March sketch.  
Challenges:
Our Creative Corner - Tic-Tac-Toe (blue, ribbon, glitter)


3 коментара:

  1. What a beautiful card! So and pretty - glad you made it a baby card. Love the bow and buttons and the glittered cutout in the center. Thanks for joining our fun challenge at Our Creative Corner! Hugs, Marcy

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What an adorable cards! I love all the little details and sweet colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. These are both lovely, such sweet soft colors. It really does make a wonderful baby card. Beautiful coloring and yummy ribbon! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!