понеделник, 5 март 2012 г.

Delphinium - 2SDT

Hello friends!
How was your weekend? Mine was GREAT! I had an amazing vacantion in Bansko.. but now I'm back in home and is time for my new card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. This week we have a Recipe for you - use 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers and 3 Embellishments. Easy, huh? Our amazing sponcor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps. 
For my card I used BG and K&Co DP. The frame is made with Spellbinders Fancy tags one and Nellie Snellen die-cuttings. I also cutted a small circle for the sentiment. The pannels are cutted from Kraft base cardstock (I love it!!!), Ivory base, which I usually use like a base for my cards and Champagne cardstock. The pretty Delphinium image is from Delicious Doodles. Isn't it just gorgeous? I coloured it with my pencils. I know that the delphiniums are usually purple/pink, but they don't look bad in yellow, right? 
The pretty lace is a gift from Simeon's mom. I added a handmade rose at the bow's centre, a few gems and that's it!
Hope you like it. Come back later with my card for The Crazy Challenge. 



I made this card with the amazing Nashe Hobby's sketch and CR84FN sunny colors.

Challenges: 



10 коментара:

  1. very nice card thanks for playing at the perfect sentiment.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Really wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card! Such pretty flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This is really pretty - lovely flowers and pretty lace ribbon! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Gorgeous card, your colours are stunning and the Delphinium is so pretty - so beautiful lave.

    Thanks so much for joining us Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Wow, what an absolutely lovely card- so soft and pretty! I love how you made the lace bow and ruffled the end. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Красиво получилось!
    Спасибо большое,что ваша работа по нашему скетчу.
    С ув.Вика:)
    Наше Хобби

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Very nice work. Love the ribbon trim and layered die cuts. Thanks for sharing at the perfect sentiment.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!