понеделник, 5 март 2012 г.

Delphinium - 2SDT

Hello friends!
How was your weekend? Mine was GREAT! I had an amazing vacantion in Bansko.. but now I'm back in home and is time for my new card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. This week we have a Recipe for you - use 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers and 3 Embellishments. Easy, huh? Our amazing sponcor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps. 
For my card I used BG and K&Co DP. The frame is made with Spellbinders Fancy tags one and Nellie Snellen die-cuttings. I also cutted a small circle for the sentiment. The pannels are cutted from Kraft base cardstock (I love it!!!), Ivory base, which I usually use like a base for my cards and Champagne cardstock. The pretty Delphinium image is from Delicious Doodles. Isn't it just gorgeous? I coloured it with my pencils. I know that the delphiniums are usually purple/pink, but they don't look bad in yellow, right? 
The pretty lace is a gift from Simeon's mom. I added a handmade rose at the bow's centre, a few gems and that's it!
Hope you like it. Come back later with my card for The Crazy Challenge. 



I made this card with the amazing Nashe Hobby's sketch and CR84FN sunny colors.

Challenges: 



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!