вторник, 27 март 2012 г.

My First Easter Card For 2012 - TSTR and 2SC

Hello, friends!
I just finished with making of Orange-chocolate cookies and they are absolutely delicious! The recipe is for 40 cookies but I made 104 with the same dose. I have no idea how I could do this because the cookies' size is absoltely the same as this in the recipe. But much is better right.. now I can get some for Sofia.
And now, I few words about my cards. The first one is my first Easter card for this year. I'm not shure I'll make many Easter cards this year. But I love this image just the moment I saw it. I even printed it twice, so this means that I'll make at least one other Easter card. I'm even thinking that I'll use it more often for not-Easter cards - I'll just cover the sentiment and it'll be perfect for any occasions. I added a bandadge under the image. The pretty DP is from K&Co. I cutted out a half-round frame form Flour De Lis set and distressed it with Vintage Photo ink. Than I putted it beyond the image. The pretty blue lace with the adorable bows on it is from my stash. I bought it a few months ago for one baby boy album I made. And I didn't used it since that. It's just lovely, isn't it. I want to find it in different colors. If you know where I can buy it from - please, share with me :) The pale purple organsa ribbon was bought from the same store as the blue one. I added an additional sentiment means 'With love', three butterflies and that's all. 





And this simple card is for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. Our theme this week is 'Spring is in the air' and we have two amazing sponsors - The Digi Garden and The Crafting Boutique. For my card I used this cute little bunny from The Crafting Boutique. I colored it with my pencils and put in over Nellie Snellen's frame. I glittered the edges of it with my favourite glitter ever. But in the pictures you just can't see how gorgeous it is really. The DP is from K&Co and the pale purple cardstock is embossed with Cuttlebug's embossing mat (I don't know its' name). FInally, I added three different ribbons. 


Have a good night! See you soon!


3 коментара:

  1. Very pretty. Love your layers. So glad you could play along with us this week at TSTR:)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Oh this is so soft and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    Hugs,

    Starr

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Beautiful cards! Lovely patterns and layers. The yellow butterfly looks great. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!