вторник, 27 март 2012 г.

My First Easter Card For 2012 - TSTR and 2SC

Hello, friends!
I just finished with making of Orange-chocolate cookies and they are absolutely delicious! The recipe is for 40 cookies but I made 104 with the same dose. I have no idea how I could do this because the cookies' size is absoltely the same as this in the recipe. But much is better right.. now I can get some for Sofia.
And now, I few words about my cards. The first one is my first Easter card for this year. I'm not shure I'll make many Easter cards this year. But I love this image just the moment I saw it. I even printed it twice, so this means that I'll make at least one other Easter card. I'm even thinking that I'll use it more often for not-Easter cards - I'll just cover the sentiment and it'll be perfect for any occasions. I added a bandadge under the image. The pretty DP is from K&Co. I cutted out a half-round frame form Flour De Lis set and distressed it with Vintage Photo ink. Than I putted it beyond the image. The pretty blue lace with the adorable bows on it is from my stash. I bought it a few months ago for one baby boy album I made. And I didn't used it since that. It's just lovely, isn't it. I want to find it in different colors. If you know where I can buy it from - please, share with me :) The pale purple organsa ribbon was bought from the same store as the blue one. I added an additional sentiment means 'With love', three butterflies and that's all. 





And this simple card is for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. Our theme this week is 'Spring is in the air' and we have two amazing sponsors - The Digi Garden and The Crafting Boutique. For my card I used this cute little bunny from The Crafting Boutique. I colored it with my pencils and put in over Nellie Snellen's frame. I glittered the edges of it with my favourite glitter ever. But in the pictures you just can't see how gorgeous it is really. The DP is from K&Co and the pale purple cardstock is embossed with Cuttlebug's embossing mat (I don't know its' name). FInally, I added three different ribbons. 


Have a good night! See you soon!


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!