понеделник, 12 март 2012 г.

For you Step Ladder card

Hello!
How are you in the first day of the new week? I hope your weekend was a good one and the new week is going to be a good one, too. 
I want to show you one card I made yesterday for Sasya' Sketches and CR84FN. It's not really 'my style'..  and I don't know how I even made it.. But my Mom likes it, so I'm happy :) The papers I used are Basic Gray - Porcelain and Love Letters by Mindy Terasawa. The flowers are from my stash.. I think that I have them for a decade. I cutted out the letters (they mean 'For You') from yellow cardstock and glued them on a pink foam. This is my first time I use foam and I really like it. I must buy some other colors of it and use it more often. 
Bye for now and have a good day! See you later with my second post for today.


Challenges:


4 коментара:

  1. Нежная открыточка! Столько цветов! И интересное сочетание разных материалов!
    Спасибо за участие в блоге СКЕТЧИ!Желаю удачи;)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What a pretty card! Fully of shabby goodness - it's lovely. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous card! Lovin' all the pretties! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!