събота, 10 март 2012 г.

Eternity

Hello again!
I'm here with my second card for today. I made it last night using this week's Mojo Monday's sketch and the amazing colors at ColourQ.. The champagne paper is a digi paper but I can't remember the site I took it from. The pink one is from K&Co paper pad. These gorgeous roses image is from Far Far Hill - I adore this site! The doily is from my stash and the 'Eternity' stiker is a gift from one bulgarian craft store for one of my orders. I gently distressed the edges of my papers and card base with Burgundy and Vintage photo inks. I added some ivory and burgundy pearls as a final touch.
Have a Good night!



Challenges:


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!