вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

Roses are red

Hello!
I'm sure all of you love roses, right? Actually, who doesn't? Although they are not my favourite flowers, I love them, too. They are really pretty in all the colors and I'm sure every woman is amazed when her beloved gives her even one rose. 
Such is my card today - roses and only roses! The pretty paper is made by Simeon and I adore it. Please, tell me what you think about it. I cutted out a circle frame by Marianne D and layered it down under my rose picture. A few other embellishments like ribbon (I love this one here), some buttons and jems and of course - one handmade ivory rose. And that's my Rose card. 
I used the amazing sketch at Ribbon Corousel provided by super talanted Danielle. 
And I have one question for you - do you know why some of my pictures are turning upside down when I  upload them in my post? I tried so many times to upload some pictures but they are just rotating. And this think happens only with the same images. Can anyone tell me why?
And as a good and propriate finish of my Rose publication today I want to share with you one of my favourite quotes about these flowers. 

'One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.'
Dale Carnegie






3 коментара:

  1. Много е красива картичката ти! Много хубава хартията, която Симеон е направил! А какво точно означава направил - ръчно направена хартия или дигитална?
    Поздрави,
    Валя

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря много! Хартията е дигитална. Още ми се струва непостижимо да се пробвам и с ръчна хартия :)

      Изтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!