четвъртък, 15 март 2012 г.

l.o.v.e.

Hello!
How are you today, my friends? I'm in Sofia now and I finally have a chance to post this card. I made it three or four days ago, but I had some problems with pictures' upload. I'm really happy that they are alright now and I can show you this card. I love how it turns out. I love the soft DP from FarFarHill. I draw and cutted the heart and the wings. The heart is glittered and the wings are gently distressed with Vintage photo ink. I also stamped the 'l.o.v.e.' letters over cardstock base and distressed the edges. I beaded the circle beyond the heart with one of my favourites copper beads. The other embellishments are from my stash - some lace (I use this one very often), some white beads, pearls and handmade roses. 
I'm off now to rewrite the lections I missed last week (or I'm just hoping to do this instead to go out :))
Bye bye!





 

Challenges:


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!