четвъртък, 15 март 2012 г.

l.o.v.e.

Hello!
How are you today, my friends? I'm in Sofia now and I finally have a chance to post this card. I made it three or four days ago, but I had some problems with pictures' upload. I'm really happy that they are alright now and I can show you this card. I love how it turns out. I love the soft DP from FarFarHill. I draw and cutted the heart and the wings. The heart is glittered and the wings are gently distressed with Vintage photo ink. I also stamped the 'l.o.v.e.' letters over cardstock base and distressed the edges. I beaded the circle beyond the heart with one of my favourites copper beads. The other embellishments are from my stash - some lace (I use this one very often), some white beads, pearls and handmade roses. 
I'm off now to rewrite the lections I missed last week (or I'm just hoping to do this instead to go out :))
Bye bye!





 

Challenges:


6 коментара:

  1. Разкошна картичка в любимия ми шаби шик стил. Много е нежна!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Oh how soft and feminine! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I agree with Lin's comment above, this is so soft and feminine! I love the pretty collage style and your use of the brown beads, so unique! I'm so glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Wow this card is chock full of beautiful and feminine elements that really make your card stand out. Love the distressed wings on the glittery white heart. LOVE! Thanks for playing along with "Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Color Challenge" :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing here at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. this is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for entering the shabby chic challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!