вторник, 6 март 2012 г.

Steampunk - CCDT

Good evening!
I want to make a quick post to show you my card for The Crazy Challenge. This week we are challenging you to make SteamPunk card. Our sponsor is Delicious Doodles. I printed out the corner image from them and the other is from Google. I printed them on Kraft base. Than I cutted four gears by hand and add them to the card. The metal charms are a gift to me from my Mom. 
Come and join us this week at The Crazy Challenge. I can't wait to see your wonderful creations. 
I'm off now to finish my baggage. Tomorow morning I'm travelling to Sofia. I'll spend my whole day at school so it seems it's gonna be a busy day. I hope I can post these days, but if I couldn't - I'll see you on Saturday. !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!