вторник, 20 март 2012 г.

Shabby Buttons Love and VCC DT Call

Hello!
Here I am as I promised you last night. I know it's not already morning here in Bulgaria, but I had some things to do earlier. I had to admit - I woke up a little bit late today :)) But enough for me - I'm writing this post  because of my cards so let's talk about them. As I told you - I made them both for Vintage Cafe Card Challenge DT Call. I'm happy
I made some good photos of the 'Shabby' one today. I decided to add some photos of the 'Vintage' card again in this post because of the call. But I wont talk about it again - if you want to see it's details please visit THIS post. The 'Shabby' card is based on CardPattern's sketch. I used some Digi and K&Co papers. The brown ribbon is my absolute favourite but I use it really rare. Actually, I must buy more ribbons, lace and stuffs these days. I hope that I'll have some time to do that this week when I'm in Sofia. I cutted out an ivory cardbase and distressed its edges a little with Vintage photo ink. Than I cutted one smaller panel which I  distressed, too and embossed it with Polka dot embossing mat. I cutted a Nellie Snellen beautiful frame and putted it under the heart. One of the hearts was cutted with Nellie Snellen's die cutting, too. The others are hand cutted. The butterfly is from K&Co paper pad and the other stuffs (as buttons, pearls, lace and ribbon) are from my stash. 
I'm wishing you a sunny and happy day everyone! And cross you fingers for me  :))








 

Challenges:


2 коментара:

  1. What gorgeous cards! I love all the buttons on the 1st one. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. wow, these are so gorgeous! Love the vintage look of both cards!
    Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month.
    Hugs,
    Silvie xx

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!