понеделник, 30 януари 2012 г.

You Rock - 2SDT

Hello, friends!
How was your weekend? Mine was great! I was in Sofia for a couple of days for my last exam. And yeah! - I did It!!! I finally finished with them - well, just for this session, but the other is far away in May, right? :)  Simeon did it, too and I'm really happy. My lessons are starting today, but I decide that I need some rest and here I am back in home and posting my card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. This week we have a great sketch for you to use. Here is it - 

Challenge 76 Sketch
Our sponsor this week is The Digi Garden. They gave us two super cute images to use. And I choose this one called 'A boy and his frog' 


For my card I followed the sketch basically. I used an old paper pad from BG. I love the sheets in it - they are so easy to use and the colors and the design are party and fun. I think that I didn't post other cards I made with this PP, but I will post some of them soon. And you'll see how amazing they are. I cutted two frames from Spellbinders Label 4. The one is for my image panel and the other is for the sentiment.  The image is coloured with my pencils and the sentiment is handwritten. I punched the boarder with MS Arch Lattice edge punch and finally I added two shiny stars to follow the sketch. 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!