вторник, 31 януари 2012 г.

Three Big Flowers - TPDC and Mojo Moday

Hello there!
I promised to show you my second new card from yesterday.. And here it is! - Inspired by this week's deep intense colors at The Play Date Cafe and the Mojo Monday's sketch 226. I must to admit that it was a BIG challenge for me to make a card with these colors. I started more than three different cards and throwned them away intil I made this one. Well, it's for good, right - now I have three cards to work on :) It was really hard for me to clear the idea using these colors. Firstly, I wanted to made a CAS card using some new stamps I bought few days ago. Than I realised that I don't have the right inks for the challenge. I need to remember that when I visit the craft store and bye some. After that I stamped some flowers (also a new ones) and coloured them with blue and purple. And left it on my desk... because I really didn't know how to put them into a card.. And after another unsuccessful try I finally remembered that I made those beautiful flowers a months ago. Grab them and combine it with some DP from BG - Eva collection and a blue pearl cardstock from my stash. I cutted the flowers lace from a doily which is a gift to me from Simeon's mom. The swirls are from Marianne D. Than I noticed this meddalion in one of my boxes and thought that it's perfect for the card. I just inked it with some purple and yellow pens to match my card better and put it around the big blue flower. 
And now, please don't get me wrong - I LOVE these colors - that's why I wanted to make a perfect card with them.  And I'm really happy that I like my end result :). You know that the pastel and earth colors are more naturally for me  and I work with them like a song. That's why I admire people which can use the bright colors in such a wonderfull projects! Hope you like mine, too! 
I add it at The Kraft Journal, too. 




Challenges:


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!