четвъртък, 5 януари 2012 г.

Girls world

Hello dear friends!
I want to show you my card for Mojo Monday and TSTR. They both have an amazing themes this week. For this card I used a DP from K&Co. The gorgeous butterfly and this lovely sentiment are from it, too. I love love these colors - aren't they gorgeous? I drew and cutted the circled frame from Fleur De Lis Motifs from Spellbinder.  The shape under my sentiment is from Nellie Snellen. Than I added a little more dimension with my handmade roses and the ribbon. And a few sparkly jems for more girly, finished and elegant look. 



This card reminds me of this beautiful love song from my favourite animation. Enjoy it!

Challenges:



6 коментара:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used! Great take on the sketch too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your card is stunning, I love K&Co. too, they do make some beautiful things! I just finished using some butterflies from them too, lol!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. That is beautiful! I like how you did the ribbon. Thanks for joining in on Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Love all your attention to detail! good luck on the design team call @ OCC

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!