четвъртък, 5 януари 2012 г.

Girls world

Hello dear friends!
I want to show you my card for Mojo Monday and TSTR. They both have an amazing themes this week. For this card I used a DP from K&Co. The gorgeous butterfly and this lovely sentiment are from it, too. I love love these colors - aren't they gorgeous? I drew and cutted the circled frame from Fleur De Lis Motifs from Spellbinder.  The shape under my sentiment is from Nellie Snellen. Than I added a little more dimension with my handmade roses and the ribbon. And a few sparkly jems for more girly, finished and elegant look. 



This card reminds me of this beautiful love song from my favourite animation. Enjoy it!

Challenges:



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!