събота, 7 януари 2012 г.

Things With Wings - 2SC

Good Morning dear friends 
and wellcome to my first DT post  ever. Our challenge theme this week at 2 Sisters Blog  is 'THINGS WITH WINGS' (I told you it's an awesome one :). Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps. They were really generous and gave us an amazing pictures to work with. Mine is called Butterfly Solace. I printet it out from white cardstock and than I painted the white background and the wings with some green and purple. I don't know if you can see that because it's really pale. I putted this pretty frame from Marianne Design under my image. I absolutely adore the nice elegant swirls around frame's edges. The DP is from DCWV. And everything else on this card is from my stash. I used three kinds of ribbon, jems and a button. I also made the pins myself. 
I hope you'll come and join with us this week at 2 Sisters.  See you later. 


Challenges:


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!