неделя, 8 януари 2012 г.

Macho car

Hello friends!
How is your weekend? I hope it's a good one. I had a lot of time these days and I spend it at my craft room.  I can't remember when was the last time I have been spending so much time there. But my exams are soon and I must start studying about them.  
This is one simple man's card which I made for Deconstructed Sketches. I used K&Co DP and MS boarder punch. I printed out the car image on white cardstock. Than I added some stars and jems and wrote the sentiment. I don't know if you can see this, but I added some jems over the car and it's really good alive. And that's all..I like the end result. I think it's really 'Macho'. Do you? 
See you later and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Challenges:



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!