вторник, 31 януари 2012 г.

Paris Post Card - TSTR and SS

Hello again!
I'm here to show you the card I made today for The Shabby Tea Room and Sassya's Sketches. Today, I tought that I'll finish my unsuccessful tries/cards from yesterday. But I didn't. Well, I hope that their turn will come soon :) Considering the difficulties I met yesterday with my last card.. now I'm really really happy that the idea for this one was so clear at the first time. Well, it didn't turns out exactly how I imagine it. But every little embelishment just pops up into my hand. And everytime it was the right one. I tried to find some other embellishments at my supplies, but finally I came back to the first one. And that's why it was so fun and easy to work on the card. I suppose that everyone had those days - and the feeling is awesome. Now, when I look at it, I'm feeling like I'm repowering :)) 
I used a beautiful paper sheet from K&Co. I destressed it gently with some black ink. The gorgeous doily is a gift from Simeon's mom. I cutted a circle frame form Fleur De Lis and cutted it into a pieces. Honestly, I forgot to glue them when I startted to put the details together. And I must add them at the end when everything else were permanently glued. Well, I did it somehow, but it was a great challenge. I drown the heart, cutted it and added glitter. The sentiment is the definition of love. The Eiffel towel and the other stamps are from the net. The black lace is also from Simeon's mom and the other laces are from a friend of mine. The heart charm is a gift from Kim. Thanks, huns! Wow.. now I noticed how many gifts I used on this card :))) I'm happy that I have such a wonderful friends! Love you all! And finally - (no more gifts) - I find the white and black charm a few week ago when I rearange my bethroom!
Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy the rest of the day! See you tomorow!



A few close ups...





Here are the sketch and the inspirational photo I used:

Challenges:



5 коментара:

  1. Wowww, this is what I thought when I entered your blog!!!! Your cards are wonderful, classy and very inspiring!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. WOW - this is awesome! So many cool and fantastic details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Beautiful card - love all the elements and shabby chic style.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Whatba treat! So many wonderful little details. Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Stunning card!!! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!