сряда, 4 януари 2012 г.

2012 is about LOVE...

Hello and Happy New year! 
   This is my first post for 2012, so I want to wish you happiness for you and your family. I hope that you had an amazing time during the holidays. Mine was the best! I really can't imagine how quickly 2011 went, but I think that each year will goes by even more quicly that the previous. 
   My first card for 2012 is a 'Love' card. I really love this color combination. Actually - it's the second time using it and I really like both the results. As you can see, I didn't use any DP on it. I met some difficults with gluing the beads. If you don't mind - you can share with me your way for doing this. 



I want to add this card at: 




7 коментара:

  1. Great job! Love that die shape! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BLACK/WHITE + One Other Color’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What a lovely elegant card, the nested dies shapes are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Beautiful Card, totally gorgeous!

    A big thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments for our love and romance challenge, I wish you luck..

    Jo x

    Crafty Sentiments DT
    http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. It's a beautiful card, I especially love the layers. As for an easy way with beads..... I have a heck of a time too with them which is why I don't use them that much. Thank you for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. This is beautiful and so elegant, love the pearls. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!