вторник, 3 април 2012 г.

Life is GREAT - CAS

Hello, friends!
A few days ago my cousin asked me to make him a cake for Friday. He and his friends are going to have some kind of a party and I promised them to make the dessert. But considering the fact that I'm going to Sofia tomorrow and I'll be back home at Friday night. I have to make it tonight. That's why I'll keep this post short. Again, my second card for today is CAS. It's for Sasya Sketches and TSTR. I made this kind of flower again and I'm pretty sure I'll continue to make and use it very often. I made it from the nice shimmery silver cardstock (which I use as a cardbase, too). I really love the gently shine of it. I distressed flowers gently with baby pink ink and glued them into one. The centre button and the beads are from my stash. I used BG - Olivia paper pad for a secon time today. The sentiment is handwritten and the frame is from Spellbinders Fancy tags One. I added some bandage under the frame and the flower and there you have it.




Challenges:



3 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!