вторник, 17 април 2012 г.

Jasmine - CCDT

Hello again!
Here I'm with my Crazy Challenge card. This week yor cards must be Inspired by a movie.. it's not so hard, right? It's really fun actually. Our sponsor this week (Sassy Studios) provide us some gorgeous movie images. I picked this one. And i'm sure that all of you can guess the movie that inspired me. Yes, that's right - Alladin. I LOVE this movie (or animation). It's one of my favourite animations ever. On the top of my list is The Lion King (who doesn't love it actually?!?)
And yes, I know that Jasmin is with black hair. But I have no idea why I wanted to color this one in brown. I think it look good. Well, now I'm not really sure if the black hair won't match better. But this one doesn't look so bad, does it? I followed Sketch Saturday's 203 sketch. This layout was just perfect for me. Because I have no idea what I want to do for this challenge. But by following it, the things just popped out alone. 


Jasmin is colored with pencils. I added some jems around (an on) it for more glamour and ''Arabic'' - style :)



Stamps: Sassy Studio - Princess Jasmin Honey, handwritten sentiment.
Paper: ivory cardbase, white cardstock, cadetblue cardstock
Ink:  cadetblue, 
Accessories:  Marianne d - Doily, Nellie Snellen die cutting frame, a lime pen, jems, a button, ribbons
Size: 13.5x13.5sm



3 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!