вторник, 3 април 2012 г.

Best Wishes! - CAS

Hello!
I made a card for both MTME's challenges - Pretty palette #54 and Pretty Patternes Sketch #54.
I adore this paper sheet since the moment I saw it. But I didn't use it until now. It's from one of my fav BG  paper pads - Olivia. All of the designs in this pad are amazing! The MTME inspires me with their sketch and I just knew that I must use this paper to show her gorgeousness. The pink cardstock is gently distressed with Burgundy ink and Vintage photo ink. I also added two ribbons and a lace (a gift from my Grandma). Than I made three bows and glued this lovely big button. I can't remember who gave it to me. But I just know that is relly really old and I LOVE it! 





4 коментара:

  1. This paper is elegant! And that big old button just oozes class and style. So beautiful!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Хубава картичка :-) Харесва ми много хартията, която си използвала. Получило се е много хубаво.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. The paper is beautiful and the button a fantastic touch! Beautiful way to combine both challenges! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This is so pretty! I love how you used the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!