петък, 13 април 2012 г.

Black and White - C4EDT

Hello there my sweet blogfriends! 
How are you feeling before the upcoming holidays? I suppose your days are busy but full with great and happy moments and feelings. I've got a cold two days ago. But even it can't break my holiday mood. I can't wait till tomorow to make some kozunaks and dye the eggs. 
I have some news for you - me and Simeon were picked to be part of the Crafts4Eternity DT. Woo-Hoo. And today I'll show you my first C4E's DT card - there it is. I really love the end result. Do you? Our theme is to use 'Çool Grays'. Below is the inspirational photo. I spend a lot of time in thinking what exactly I want to make. But the idea just didn't comes up. I felt a little angry and when I decided to throw away everything I just remembered how much I love this black gitter. And than everything started to arrange in my head. I also remembered that I figured out that lovely swirls decoration a few months ago annd I still didn't use it on any project. But I surely would on this one. Than I cutted out six swirls and glittered it. Hopefully, I still have some piece of this paper ( my only one in black and white colors) and it matched perfectly to the whole idea. The white cardstock is embossed with one of my Cuttlebug's embossing mats. And the flowers is already well-known to all of you - I love love it! The sketch I followed is Verve's April, week 1 sketch.






Stamps: 
Paper: Basic Gray - Ambrosia, White cardstick, Ivory cardbase, silver glossy and embossed cardstock
Ink: 
Accessories: swirl die-cutting (Marianne D), Flower die-cutting (Marianne D), bandage, glitter, jems, big disko ball bead
Size: 11x14 sm


Wow, guys, I just found out that I didn't post my card for 2 Sisters. I'm really sorry. I tought that I did post it and now I can't imagine how I was forgot. It's already late to enter to this challenge (which was a sketch) but don't worry - tomorrow is Saturday whick means is time to new one. So, be ready :) And I promise I won't forgot to tell you about it and to show you my card :)



Stamps: Ship 3(Floppy Latte Design) 
Paper: K&Co
Ink: Ranger - Vintage Photo Distress ink
Accessories: string, charm, wooden beads, Fleur de Lis (Spellbinder)
Size: 14x14 sm

6 коментара:

  1. Великолепни са и двете картички, но тази в бяло и черно е просто чудесна! Цветето е уникално красиво! Весели празници!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Fabulous cards! Love all the black glitter flourishes! Welcome to the team!! Have a great week! Hugs xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Stunning cards! Love your DT one for C4E and its great to have you with you!!
    Pinky

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Много красиви са и двете, но черно-бялата е разкошна! С това перлено цвете в центъра е много елегантна!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Еха! :) Обожавам черно-бялата комбинация, пък твоята картичка е доказателство какви фантастични неща могат да се направят само с два цвята. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. И двете картички са прекрасни!В цветето на първата се влюбих направо :),а втората е в едни от любимите ми цветове...Поздрави :)

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!