понеделник, 2 април 2012 г.

Beauty is ... - CAS

Hello friends!
I hope your weekend were a pleasant and relaxing one. Mine just passed by so quickly. Me, Simeon and some of our friens went for a walk in the local mountain. We took our dogs with us, too and it was such a big fun with them. I'll share some photos when Simeon sent them to me. 
My card today is made a few days ago but I couldn't take a photo of it. But yesterday I did it, so here it is. One CAS-card made for Try Stamping On Tuesday. I used an ivory cardbase. I stamped on it swirls from Inkadinkado with Versa Color - Copper ink. The pale pattern paper is from Far Far Hill and is punched with MS Doily punch. The lace is a gift to me from Simeon's mom. Than I punched out some flowers and distressed them a little. The sentiment is handwritten and says 'Beauty is all around us'. I love this sentiment and as you can see - I use it often. I pointed some swirls with Ranger Copper Stickles. Than I added pearls for flower's centre and there you have it.
Come back later with my card for The Crazy Challenge.
P.S. I already updated my Meander book post so you can check it.



Challenges:


2 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!