четвъртък, 29 декември 2011 г.

Winter wishes

Hello there, blogfriends!!
First of all, I want to tell you  'MERRY CHRISTMAS'. I wish you a bunch of happiness and may all your dreams come true. Be happy at this wonderful time of the year. And share your happiness with all the people around you. Because Christmas is for sharing, loving and giving. Because the good you do for others is good you do yourself.
I'm sorry for not-posting lately, but I know you can understand me, right? All these Christmas-New year stuffs are fulling my time. I want to tell you that one of my presents this year wasn't under the tree. It was on one of my e-mail letters which says that me and Simeon have been chosen to be part of the new DT at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog. I'm really happy about this and I can't wait to work with all that amazing ladies at the DT. Our term will start at January, 7th, so don't forget to come by and check it. 
Now, I want to show you one Christmas card for TPDC. I made it with Dovecraft NOEL paper collection. The stamp is from Elisabeth Bell and it's called First Snowball of Winter. The other embellishments are from my stash.
That's for now. See you tomorrow. Hugs!

Challenges:
www.commentsCod.com

2 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!