вторник, 6 декември 2011 г.

Purple Butterfly Gift Box

Hello there, blogfriends! 
I'm going to make a quick post just to show you one box I made for TPDC. The colors are really pure and I love them. I decided to made a little box for money or some jewelry. It's Christmas coming, so I need to catch up with the gifts' boxes. But this won't be these days. As I told you, I'm going for five days at Bansko for the Students day. I should have gone today, but it's holiday today here in Bulgaria. It's called Nikulden (St. Nicholas) and it's a holiday for everyone who's name is Nichole, Nichol, Nicolina and others. The carp is the traditional meal for this day. And because of the fact, that my parents were at work, I decided to cook it. The carp is at the oven now and I must go and check it. I'll also make some yellow cheese bread (they are absolutely delicious). I'll post them in my future posts (if I take some good photos). 
I must go now to finish with the cooking stuffs. I'll come back later to tell you if the carp and bread were tasty :) And I'll post a similar to this project card. 
Hugs! See you later!





4 коментара:

  1. This is such a beautiful, little box! LOVE all those happy, little, shimmery embellishments! Such elegance! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! And have a happy holiday!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What an exquisite box, anybody would absolutely love to receive such a beauty! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is truly a treasure all on its own, I don't think you need to put anything inside!! Wow, I am amazed by all the pretty details. :) This is beautiful to look at.

    THanks for sharing about your traditions, too. I enjoyed reading about them! This is a busy time of year, so we really appreciate you playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. So pretty! My sweet daughter would love something like this to keep her treasures in. It will be a wonderful gift for someone special. Thanks so much for joining is this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!