събота, 31 декември 2011 г.

My last two cards for 2011

Hello there, blogfriends! 
Are you ready for celebrations tonight? I'm just finishing with my 'last-day-of-the-year' stuffs like throwing out the old and unnecessary things from my room. I did some SPA at home, too. 
I decided to show you two cards that I made yesterday for two challenges. I don't know why, but, I was really inspired yesterday. And I went to my craft room and made some cards while all my friends were  having fun. But I catch up with the fun later, when we decided to celebrate the night before the New Year night :)) So, if you ever want to celebrate something, but you don't have an event - you can make it up. Just like we did :) 
The first card is for Mojo Monday 221 and the second one is for Sasya's Sketches.  
Enjoy yourself tonight and cheers!




www.commentsCod.com

1 коментар:

  1. Просто волшебные работы! Нежные и уютные! Спасибо за участие в задании блога СКЕТЧИ! Удачи! С Новым годом!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!