вторник, 6 декември 2011 г.

Red Butterfly CAS

Hello again! 
This is the second post for me today. As I told you, I'm going to show you a card  similar to this box. Actually, I made the card first. I used the same embelishments as these on the box. I just added some pearls around the edges. I used Nellie's die and Inkadinkado's stamp. The ink is from VersaMark. Roses are handmade by me and the pearls are from my stash. I didn't use any DP on this card. I just added a little more dimension on the cardstock with Polkadots embossing mat. 
I know I'd promised you to show you some pictures of the carp and the bread but I coudn't take any good photo. But they were absolutely delicious - really. So, surely I'll cook them again (this time during the day) and I'll show them to you.
Now I'm telling you  'Good night and sweet dreams' 
Bye bye!





2 коментара:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for entering my Christmas Candy...good luck in the draw!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Wow Such a BEAUTIFUL & elegant card. Love those colours and your red & pink flowers are perfect adornments. Px

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!