Hello there, blogfriends!
I haven't been posting lately beacause I was in Sofia the last two days. I had a test in Friday and I should study for it. But now I had some days off of school. We had a student's holiday at Decembre, 8th and I, Simeon and a few friends will go to Bansko for 5 days to celebrate.
But now I want to show you my last card. It's made for one lady who's going to celebrate her 50th birthday. I was told to make a stylish card with roses. So I decided to use this color palette. I think it's really romantic and elegant. I used Mojo Monday's sketch #217 again. I also made this card for The Ribbon Reel.
The DP are from K&Co, roses are handmade by us and the other embelishments are from our stash. I cutted a frame from my newest Nellie's die-cut, distressed it and wrote the '50' by hand. I also add some glitter on the numbers and that's all for this card. I love how it turned out. Do you?
- 2 Sisters - Punches and/or Dies
- Craft Your Days Away - Buttons or bows
- Mark's finest papers - Favourites things (roses, pearls, color combo)
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Birthday
- Do You Stack Up - Ribbon
- Southern Girls - Ribbon
- Crafts and me - pearls and swirls
- Bearly Mine - Favourite things (roses, pearls, color combo)
- Craft Room - Make your own flowers (the roses are handmade by me)