събота, 3 декември 2011 г.

Elegant 50th Mojo 217

Hello there, blogfriends!
I haven't been posting lately beacause I was in Sofia the last two days. I had a test in Friday and I should study for it. But now I had some days off of school. We had a student's holiday at Decembre, 8th and I, Simeon and a few friends will go to Bansko for 5 days to celebrate. 
But now I want to show you my last card. It's made for one lady who's going to celebrate her 50th birthday. I was told to make a stylish card with roses. So I decided to use this color palette. I think it's really romantic and elegant. I used Mojo Monday's sketch #217 again. I also made this card for The Ribbon Reel.
The DP are from K&Co, roses are handmade by us and the other embelishments are from our stash. I cutted  a frame from my newest Nellie's die-cut, distressed it and wrote the '50' by hand. I also add some glitter on the numbers and that's all for this card. I love how it turned out. Do you?






Challenges




Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!