събота, 19 ноември 2011 г.

You are condemned to be free




Hello there!

I'd been sitting on my Barbaron Chair and listen some music when I remembered that I didn't published our cards for last month Verve's sketches. (except THIS one). But now I'm going to show you only two of the other four cards. The sentiments of the last two cards need to be changed. If you're wondering why - I'll tell you. When Simeon did the cards I was in Sofia and I coudn't write the sentiments. And I forgot to write them when I came back.
Now, a few words about the cards. The DP for both is K&Co. They both have some buttons, too. The butterfly on the second one is handcut. It's glittered with some pink glitter and very small green drops (they are soo cute but really hard to work with). 
Have a nice day! See you later!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!