вторник, 15 ноември 2011 г.

Butterflies With Love

I'm telling you 'Hello' for the third and last time.. but just for today.
 I'm going to make a quick post, just to show you my card for Simple Desire.  I'm going to watch a movie with Simeon and than I'm gonna get some sleep. I hope that tomorow I'll start and finish my school project which is for this Thursday ( I was a little bit lazy these days.. the weather is so cool that I just couldn't sit on my PC and write the project.. I want to fully enjoy these last warm sunny days.)
For this card I used BG papers. The swirls are Marianne D's die-cuttings. The butterflies are handcut and their edges are glittered. The rose is handmade, too. 
That's for today. I hope you'll like my new projects. 
Good evening!



1 коментар:

  1. Колоритно)) Очень интересная открыточка! Спасибо за такую работу по нашему скетчу! SD ))

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!