вторник, 15 ноември 2011 г.

My first Pastel Christmas card

Hello there!
Today I want to show you a Christmas card which I made for CardPatterns Challenge. They have an awesome sketch this week and I'll definitely use it again. for this card I was inspired by the amazing photo in TSTR

They also challenged us to use the pastel colors with Christmas theme. As I already told you - I met difficulties making Christmas cards this year. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the warm Octobre/November weather. Or maybe it's because of the other Holidays before Christmas (like my birthday :))) But I'm sure that the Christmas spirit is going to come to me like it always did. :))) 

Well, I don't have Christmas papers in pastel. And the color ink of my printer is out (I must re-ink it already), so I couldn't print out some papers. That's why I must to use non-Christmas paper for my Christmas card.. I printed out the gorgeous reindeers on one of the DP. I absolutely love this image. The reindeers look so alive and majestic. I've got it from The Graphics Fairy. The sentiment is handwritten. I also added some pearls and a twine.
I also want to add this card at Timeless Tuesday challengeSweet Stamps and Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Hope you like my first Pastel Christmas card :)
Have a nice day!



11 коментара:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration piece. I love your soft colored Christmas card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Very pretty, and great use of the flags for the Timeless Tuesday challenge! Thanks for joining us!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Very nice! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. It's wonderful! The colors are great, love the vintage look! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. What a gorgeous intricate card. Thanks for joining on the Sweet Stamps blog for our challenge.
    ~Jeannie
    Sweet Stamps DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Beautiful Christmas card...love the colors! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us! Hugs ~S~

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Gorgeous card love the colours and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Beautiful with your soft colors and the banner is a fabulous touch.Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Very nice ! Congratulations
    Mirevan from Chambéry

    www.mirevan.canalblog.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!