вторник, 15 ноември 2011 г.

My first Pastel Christmas card

Hello there!
Today I want to show you a Christmas card which I made for CardPatterns Challenge. They have an awesome sketch this week and I'll definitely use it again. for this card I was inspired by the amazing photo in TSTR

They also challenged us to use the pastel colors with Christmas theme. As I already told you - I met difficulties making Christmas cards this year. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the warm Octobre/November weather. Or maybe it's because of the other Holidays before Christmas (like my birthday :))) But I'm sure that the Christmas spirit is going to come to me like it always did. :))) 

Well, I don't have Christmas papers in pastel. And the color ink of my printer is out (I must re-ink it already), so I couldn't print out some papers. That's why I must to use non-Christmas paper for my Christmas card.. I printed out the gorgeous reindeers on one of the DP. I absolutely love this image. The reindeers look so alive and majestic. I've got it from The Graphics Fairy. The sentiment is handwritten. I also added some pearls and a twine.
I also want to add this card at Timeless Tuesday challengeSweet Stamps and Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Hope you like my first Pastel Christmas card :)
Have a nice day!



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!