петък, 4 ноември 2011 г.

Christmas Cards

Hello there! I haven't been posting lately because I had so much to do in school. The more work I have, the more I want to craft. But luckily Simeon replaced me very good :) I will post his cards in the morning. 
These two Christmas cards are made for two challenges. The first one is for Unscripted Sketches and the second one is for CardPatterns.  I don't have Christmas spirit and inspiration, yet. I hope they'll come to me soon. But I should make Christmas cards, if I want to have enought in time. Actually, I think that no matter how many cards I'll made, they always won't be enought.
That's for now. 
I'll see you tomorrow when I publish Simeon's cards for October Viva la Verve Challenge.
Have I Good nigth. 



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!