петък, 4 ноември 2011 г.

Christmas Cards

Hello there! I haven't been posting lately because I had so much to do in school. The more work I have, the more I want to craft. But luckily Simeon replaced me very good :) I will post his cards in the morning. 
These two Christmas cards are made for two challenges. The first one is for Unscripted Sketches and the second one is for CardPatterns.  I don't have Christmas spirit and inspiration, yet. I hope they'll come to me soon. But I should make Christmas cards, if I want to have enought in time. Actually, I think that no matter how many cards I'll made, they always won't be enought.
That's for now. 
I'll see you tomorrow when I publish Simeon's cards for October Viva la Verve Challenge.
Have I Good nigth. 



3 коментара:

  1. WOW gorgeous cards - both are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your cards are so pretty, I especially love what you did with the Unscripted sketch! Very nice!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. What gorgeous cards! Love the way you stacked the sentiments on the second one. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!