петък, 18 ноември 2011 г.

Best Friends...

Good evening!
I was in Sofia for a day. Actually, I didn't spend much time in school this week. I went there yesterday just for one presentation. And I came back home this afternoon. The presentation went very well. That makes me happy. :)
 Now, I'm going to tell you a few words about these cards. The first one is for Verve's November Sketch - week 2. I love this sketch! The used papers for this card are K&Co. It doesn't have much embelishments exept a few jems and the beads around the sentiment panel. But I really adore the final result. In my oppinion, it's one of  Simeon's best card for now. What do you think?


The second card is made for Sasya's Sketches. I rotated the sketch to make it comfortable for my idea to use a butterfly. This card is also for The Ribbon Reel, which challenged us with a color scheme and the use  of butterflies. This is their picture for inspiration.


I also made this card for The Color Throwdown Challenge.
And this is my card.


Challenges:



8 коментара:

  1. These are both such pretty cards - I love the die cut butterfly, the lace and the way you used pearls to make the trail. Thanks so much for joining us at Ribbon Reel Challenge.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Gorgeous, love the pretty lace, pearls and the beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. i love the butterfly card with this gorgeous big image!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Hi there,
    This is just Gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly, the dp, the colour scheme is so pretty. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Amanda

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Очень нежная открытка! Жемчужинки добавляют особую изюминку))
    Спасибо, что играете с блогом СКЕТЧИ!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Cute! Love how soft the colors are. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Just stunning card! I love every bit. Thank you for sharing with us at TRRChallenge this week.

    Zuz. x x

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!