петък, 18 ноември 2011 г.

Best Friends...

Good evening!
I was in Sofia for a day. Actually, I didn't spend much time in school this week. I went there yesterday just for one presentation. And I came back home this afternoon. The presentation went very well. That makes me happy. :)
 Now, I'm going to tell you a few words about these cards. The first one is for Verve's November Sketch - week 2. I love this sketch! The used papers for this card are K&Co. It doesn't have much embelishments exept a few jems and the beads around the sentiment panel. But I really adore the final result. In my oppinion, it's one of  Simeon's best card for now. What do you think?


The second card is made for Sasya's Sketches. I rotated the sketch to make it comfortable for my idea to use a butterfly. This card is also for The Ribbon Reel, which challenged us with a color scheme and the use  of butterflies. This is their picture for inspiration.


I also made this card for The Color Throwdown Challenge.
And this is my card.


Challenges:



Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!