неделя, 16 октомври 2011 г.

The Shabby Tea Room and Mojo 210

Hello! I have two cards to share with you today. The first one is for The Shabby Tea Room. It was a little difficult for me to follow this challenge. This year I'm not really inspired by the fall colors.But the photo at Shabby was soo beutiful that I couldn't resist it. The flowers are handmade. That is the optional task at TSTR. For this card I used BG papers and some glitter. I don't have color half-pearls, so I painted my white pearls in purple to matrch the big flower. The sketch for this card is one amazing shetch from Наше Хобби. I'm participating at this challenge for the first time. And I'm inloved with all cards on this blog. The DT work is absolutely gorgeous and the other cards are great, too. I also want to add this card at Vintage Cafe Card Challenge.  They have amazing projects, too. 



And now a few words for my second card. I followed this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. It's one amazing sketch and I'm really inspired by it. Today I realised that if I don't start making Christmas cards I won't have enought time to make them when the Christmas comes. I printed out the reindeer which took from Google. The papers are Noel by Dovecrafts. I used MS border punch and the other embelishments are form my stash.


5 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!