неделя, 9 октомври 2011 г.

Dolce Vita

Good evening, blog friends. I'd just finished the two cards, which I promised you today. But now I will publish just the first one - for The Shabby Tea Room and than I'll go to take a vееerryy Looonngg shоwer. It was a very long but nice rainy day. We started the album and it's going to be a very good one. 

Well, here is the card. There are no DP used on it. It's really hard for me to make cards with orange. Actually, it's hard for me to use orange anywhere. I have to work on that.
 The sentiment ís in Italian and says 'Sweet life'. It's handwitten. The stamp is from Prima and the ink is VersaColor. I also used a Spellbinder Fleur De Lis dies.


This card is also for:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!