неделя, 2 октомври 2011 г.

Happy 50




And this is the second card for TPDC. I was added it in the "Play Date Cafe 101' post, but Mr. Linky didn't let me to add this link twice, so I must post it again.
I really really love these week's colors at TPDC and I adore making cards with them. They look so vintage and classy and are just perfect for both male and female cards. On this card I used K&Co papes and Spellbinders Fancy Tags One and Fleur De Lis Motifs. I added a ribbon and a twine, three beads and the card is ready :)

3 коментара:

  1. I'm so glad you've enjoyed this week's colours. Your card is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This is uber elegant! Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Very pretty. I especially like the nice lacy and vintage look!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!