неделя, 2 октомври 2011 г.

The PlayDate Cafe 101

My imagination kept reminding me to create something like this for a very long period of time. At last I decided to make this picture of my mind come true. As far as I can tell .. I`m so glad I did it.The new thing about it is that I used this brand new toy of mine - the wood burning tool. It helped me a lot.. actualy - I love it. I`ll definitely keep exploring wood burning tool`s abilities in card making and scrapbooking.

I also made this card for PDC. They had an awesome challenge this week.




3 коментара:

  1. Love the elements on this card, great sentiment to go along with it :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Wonderful patterns and I love how you've placed your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Wow! I became a follower!
    Jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com come by and see us some time!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!