четвъртък, 13 март 2014 г.

Spring scenery card

With this lovely weather outside I couldn't resist to share with you this Spring card. I love how it turns out. This is my first scenery card and I can say that they are my new love. I had so much fun doing it. Used so may techniques and imagination.
The swing is actually swinging. As you can see the tree is 3D. I painted it with white acrylic paint and added punched flowers in pink and magenta. I cut the fields from wavy paper and played with some paint to make it look better.  I handcut clouds and mushrooms and added them to finish the whole look.
Hope you like it :)




Thanks for visiting and comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria

Challenges:




 

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!