неделя, 2 март 2014 г.

Big red flower

Hello :)
 Do you gave a forgiveness with your family today? (for those of you who are not bulgarians I want to explain, that today we have a holiday here in Bulgaria. On this day younger people ask older for forgiveness and the whole family gets together. On this day in my town we also have a tradition to set an enormous fires for a good health and to banish all bad things)

Now for the card. I love how it turns out. I made such a flower for a first time and I like it. I used Cardabilities lovely sketch. I own all of my inspiration for this card on it :)





Thanks for visiting and comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria

Challenges:




Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!