Hello, girls. Today I want to show you two of my latest projects. The first one is a wedding envelope in white, pink and magenta. The flowers are handmade by me.
I want to show it in Мър-Мяу challenge. This month they're challenging us to use 3-5-8 combination in our cards. So, mine is - 5 little flowers, 5 medium flowers and 3 die-cuts. Hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting and the comments
See you soon
- Crafty Creations - Anything but a card (06.05)
- Add a little dazzle - Pearls (06.05)
- The paper shelter - Ribbon
- Penny's paper - Pastel colors
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
- Whimsy stamps - Anything goes
- Everybody Art - Love
- Artistic Inspirations - Pearls and swirls
- Craft die bowz - handmade bow (31.05)