четвъртък, 1 май 2014 г.

A Bike - SnD DT #3

Hello again. Here is my second post for today.
Now, I want to show you my DT card for Sketch n' Dies. As usual, our sketch is awesome. I even already started another card using the same sketch and image (isn't this bike simply gorgeous?) 
This two weeks we have an amazing sponsor - Magnolia-licious :) 


For this card I used a paper pad from DCWV which is  one of the goodies I received as a DT member :) Wohoo :)  It's called Vintage Lane and the papers are so lovely.


I made this card simple because I want to keep the focus of the image and the papers. I added some Flower soft over the flowers of the bike, a ribbon, a few tags and the card was ready.



Thanks for visiting and the comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria

Challenges:



5 коментара:

  1. What a great card, Maria, love the 3D effect you gave it with the flower soft! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love how the Flower Soft makes the flower effect seem real. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is really pretty, I love the bike and ribbon. The license plates are to die for... fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge... xo Nikki

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Stunning card fabby image. Great design. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. This is beautiful. I love old bicycles, windows and doors. I love that kind of art and this image is just perfect. I adore the pretty embellishments on this that carry through with the look of the old bike. What a pretty green ribbon, too. This is a great card to enter in our challenge at The Paper Shelter. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Hugs, Gail

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!