вторник, 27 септември 2011 г.

Shabby Beauty


Hello there! It's been a while since I published a new card. Well, those few days passed very quicly. I was so busy that I even missed a chance to publish this card to the last The Shabby Tea Room challenge. But I'll do the best I can to join in it this week, with another card, of course :) 
The sketch for this card is Verve's, September, Week 1. I absolutely love it! Its just perfect for wedding or anniversaries cards. The papers are BG - Capella (my favourite paper pad ever). I must buy more pads of them, while they are still in stock.!! As always, the sentiment is handwritten. 


In addition - On this card I received an autograph from my favorite singer - DesiSlava. She was singing in Petrich a few days ago on a festival. And she was great!! Here is one of her songs, which I love soo much! It's a little old but awesome - 



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!