сряда, 28 септември 2011 г.

A CASE of Amy

Hi, there! This month's Diva Dare challenge is to Case-a-Diva. As soon as I learned about it, I knew the exact card that I was going to CASE - it's one card of Amy that I LOVE soo much!!! I saw it months ago in her blog and now I remember how long I was watching it. Actually, there are so many Diva's lovely cards that just wait to be CAS-ing. Surely, they'll be my inspiration for my future projects.

As I told you, I Love this Amy's house. And for this reason, it was really difficult for me to deside what exactly to change. And as you can see - I changed almost nothing. I even used the same papers as hers. This BG papers are so adorable, that I can't even cut them.. I just grabbed them from my drawer and I started flipping them through. But they look amazing on this layout. I was so inspired that I even made two cards. A CASE of my CASing LOL :) 



2 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!