четвъртък, 23 февруари 2012 г.

A bottle with roses CCDT

Hello there my sweet blogfriends!
I'm thrilled to tell you that me and Simeon are already a part of the new DT at The Crazy Challenge! And this is my first post for it! It's a little late, but you know I had some appointments these few weeks. 
Every Monday we'll challenge you with a fun theme and will try to inspire you the best way we could. This week our challenge is 'Use a Die or Punch'. Isn't that hard, right? I used Spellbinder Label 4 to cut my bottle tag. Our sponsor is the incredible Sassy Studio Design and you can win 4 digis of your choice.
I made two wine glasses along with this beautiful bottle, but I didn't take a picture of them, so I'll add the photo at Saturday, when I'll be back in Petrich! 








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!