неделя, 24 юли 2011 г.

Mojo 200


Fininally, I finished this card based on this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. They have a fabulous new look. I absolutely adore the new colors. 

Now a few words about my card - I'm still wondering if it needs a sentiment..? What do you think? 
Papers are from a new paper pad of BG - Hello Luscious. Oh, and I cant wait to buy their newest set - Little Black Dress. They are soo pretty. A paper bijou! The ribbon is a gift from my american friend Kim. Thank you so much, honey! The button and the big flower are from my stash. Jems, too.

I need to go out now. I'll be back tomorrow with the cards for July's Viva la Verve scketches.
 Have a nice evening!

1 коментар:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!