неделя, 11 март 2012 г.

Birdcage - CASE81 and TPDC122

Hello friends!
I'm here with my card for CASE Study and The Play Date Cafe. I kept the layout of Laura's gorgeous card.  The colors are almost the same as these on her card. My background paper is from Far Far Hill and the dotty one is from one gorgeous Basic Gray's paper pad called Ambrosia (love this word). The birdcage is from Prima and is stamped with Heyda Black ink. I used Spellbinder's - Labels 4 and Nellie Snellen's frame  to create the main panel. The gems are from my stash and I just glued them as a frame to follow Laura's layout basically. It was really hard to me to decide what to put on the mini frame edges. I tryed with tones of buttons and charms and other embellishments I have, but they just didn't fit up. So, I just added some little black jems. 
I also created this card for this month theme at Двете Елши which is to use music, notes, cage, birdcage, birds or wings on our projects. 

Here is a close up.


And here are the Laura's card and TPDC colors.
 

Challenges:
Catered Crop - Ribbon

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!