понеделник, 9 януари 2012 г.

LOVE is in the air (CASE)

Hello my friends!
How was your weekend? I hope it was a good one. I'm feeling really rested today. I woke up and visited some blogs. Than I went for a walk - the weather was amazing today. I love when the weather is like these days - not so cold (6 degrees Celsius), without any wind and the sun is peeking behind the white puffy clouds. It's really great for looong relaxing walks. I love when my cheeks are turning red and I can feel the cold air with every breath. And the feeling is even more plesant when I go home and chill out after the walk. Well, after I was warmed, I went to play some ping-pong with Simeon. And now, here I'm sitting in my puff-chair and writting my first post for today. This card is for CASE Study challenge. I made it two days before. I printed out these lovely balloons twice and colord them. Than I cutted the balloons from the first image and popped them for some dimension. Than I printed out the sentiment and add it to look like it's tied to the balloons. The punched boarders were made with MS boarder punch. I love this one and I'm really sad that it's almost broken. I don't know why but it punch only 80-100g. paper. And it does this really hard. I must push it more than 4-5 times to get the result.. I tried to sharp it with some foil, but nothing happened. Well, I guess that I don't have much luck with it. The DP is Papermania and the other pearl paper is really gorgeous and it's from my stash. The ribbons and the button are from my stash, too. Well, this is my first Valentine's card for 2012. Hope you like it and come back later with my second card for today.


Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!