понеделник, 30 януари 2012 г.

CAS - Честит празник

Hello for second time today!
I'm here to show you one CAS card I made for CASE Study challenge  and for CR84FN. I spend the second half of my day in my craftroom. I made two cards. I couldn't take a picture of the second one, so I'll post it tomorrow. I punched a lot of flowers for this card. I was doubtful about the flowers' centre - wether to use a colored pearl (red, pink and blue) or white.. ? The sentiment looks a little pale, but this is because of the perfect pearls I used. I had to catch the last daily light and take a picture quickly. That's why I couldn't fix it on time. 
I'm wishing you 'Good evening' and see you tomorrow!






Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!